Sedgwick County Kansas Quit Claim Deeds

Sedgwick County Kansas Quit Claim Deeds

Home Back To Kansas Information Download Sedgwick County Quit Claim Deed Forms
Sedgwick County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Sedgwick County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Sedgwick County if the subject property is located in this county.
Community Forum
Local Discussions for Sedgwick County, Kansas Start a New Topic
View Topic Started By Comments Last Update

View add my wife name to deed Brown 2 October 29, 2012, 7:29 pm

Sedgwick County Articles
Sedgwick County Kansas Quit Claim Deed
How to Record a Quit Claim Deed in Sedgwick County, Kansas A Quit Claim Deed Form is used to obtain a release from a person who is believed to have...

Signatures Required By Kansas State Statute on Quit Claim Deed Conveyances
The grantor is the only party to a quit claim deed that is required to subscribe (sign) the document in Kansas. The grantor's signature must also be c...

What is a Quick Claim Deed Form?
A quitclaim deed is often incorrectly referred to as a Quick Claim Deed. The confusion comes from the fact that quit and quick sound so much alike and...

Changing a Name on a Real Estate Title Using a Quit Claim Deed
Certain life events, like marriage and divorce, bring on name changes. When real estate is owned by a person who is changing their name it is good ide...

How to Use Quit Claim Deed Wisely in a Divorce
The divorce is a most heart rendering and difficult time for both the husband and wife and it brings with a whole lot of complications when the relati...

Quit Claim Deed - An Unrecorded Quit Claim Deed Can Still Be Valid
An unrecorded quit claim deed is still valid. While there is no time limit on recording a deed or recording required for a quit claim deed to be valid...

Using a Quitclaim Deed to Transfer an Interest in a Timeshare
A timeshare is an ownership interest in a property and that interest can be transferred to another person with a quitclaim deed. It is common to ha...

Quitclaim Deed and Divorce Proceedings – Disadvantages Involved
Every divorce procedure entails the involvement of a massive amount of paperwork and if it concerns property and its division, then there is another p...

Common Uses Of A Quitclaim Deed During Divorce
Use of quitclaim deed during a divorce is very common - if a married couple who jointly own a property are in the process of divorce one spouse can qu...

Has My Quitclaim Deed Been Executed?
A quitclaim deed is considered "executed" when the Grantor signs the deed AND the grantee accepts delivery of the deed. Each state has their own laws ...

Divorce, Mortgage, and the Quitclaim Deed.
Divorce is tough enough by itself and even worse when real estate is involved. It is important to try and not let the emotional process get in the way...

How to Add, Change or Delete a Name on a Deed
If You Need To Add, Change Or Delete A Name: This can only be done by recording a new deed showing the change. Many people think they can simply go...

Quit Claim Deed Forms Available
For Sedgwick County
1. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form
2. Guidelines for filling in a Kansas Quit Claim Deed
3. Completed Example of a Kansas Quit Claim Deed Form
4. Kansas Real Property Conveyance Form
Sedgwick County
Recorder Offices

Sedgwick County Register of Deeds
525 North Main St., Suite 415, Wichita
8:00am-5:00pm M-F
Phone: (316) 660-9400
Sedgwick County Register of Deeds  525 North Main St., Suite 415,  Wichita, Kansas,  67203

Copyright 2010 TheEasyForms, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use | Quit Claim Deed Forms