Transfer Tax Exemptions for the State of New Hampshire

Transfer Tax Exemptions for the State of New Hampshire

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Transfer Tax Exemptions in New Hampshire on a Quit Claim Deed

Non-contractual transfers are Exempt:

Transfers between spouses pursuant to a final decree of divorce or nullity.

Filing of a Quit Claim Deed or other instrument that correct a deed.
Transfers to the state of NH, or a county, a municipality, or other political subdivision of the state of NH.

Transfers of cemetery plots.

Transfers that occur by devise, by intestate succession and descent, or by the death of a joint tenant.

What is a non-contractual transfer? A non-contractual transfer is essentially a gift and is evidenced by the transferor’s donative intent toward the transferee, actual delivery of the property to the transferee, and complete relinquishment of control over the property.
Download New Hampshire Quitclaim Deed Forms
NOTE* If you have a question about this information start a new topic in your area forum.
Copyright 1997 - 2017 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use | Quit Claim Deed Form