Allen County, Kansas Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Allen County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Allen County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Allen County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Allen County Register of Deeds
1 North Washington, Iola
8:00am-5:00pm M-F
Phone: (620) 365-1412
Allen County Register of Deeds    1 North Washington,  Iola, Kansas, 66749

Recording Information

Requirements for Quit Claim Deeds in Allen County Kansas
Quitclaim Deed Recording Requirements in Allen County, Kansas When recording a quitclaim deed with the register of deeds in ...

State Information

Signatures Required By Kansas State Statute on Quit Claim Deed Conveyances
The grantor is the only party to a quit claim deed that is required to subscribe (sign) the document in Kansas. The grantor's...

Allen County Forms
Allen County Kansas Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for filling in a Kansas Quit Claim Deed

2. Completed Example of a Kansas Quit Claim Deed Form

3. Kansas Real Property Conveyance Form

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |