Douglas County, Kansas Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Douglas County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Douglas County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Douglas County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Douglas County Register of Deeds
1100 Massachusetts St., Lawrence
8:00am-5:00pm M-F
Phone: (785) 832-5282
Douglas County Register of Deeds    1100 Massachusetts St.,  Lawrence, Kansas, 66044

Recording Information

Quit Claim Form Requirements and Guidelines for Douglas County Kansas
Creating a Standard Quit Claim Deed for Recordation in Douglas County, Kansas Kansas is a race-notice and lien theory state....

Kansas Quit Claim Deed - Douglas County
Recording a Quit Claim Deed in Douglas County, Kansas Basic Recording Fees: Quit Claim Deed - First Page............. $8....

State Information

Signatures Required By Kansas State Statute on Quit Claim Deed Conveyances
The grantor is the only party to a quit claim deed that is required to subscribe (sign) the document in Kansas. The grantor's...

Douglas County Forms
Douglas County Kansas Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for filling in a Kansas Quit Claim Deed

2. Completed Example of a Kansas Quit Claim Deed Form

3. Kansas Real Property Conveyance Form

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |