Leavenworth County, Kansas Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Leavenworth County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Leavenworth County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Leavenworth County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Leavenworth County Register of Deeds
300 Walnut St., Leavenworth
8:00am-5:00pm M-F
Phone: (913) 684-0425
Leavenworth County Register of Deeds  300 Walnut St.,  Leavenworth, Kansas,  66048

Recording Information

Creating a Standardized Quit Claim to Record in Leavenworth County
Creating a Standard Quit Claim Deed for Recordation in Leavenworth County, Kansas The Register of Deeds handles all quit cla...

State Information

Signatures Required By Kansas State Statute on Quit Claim Deed Conveyances
The grantor is the only party to a quit claim deed that is required to subscribe (sign) the document in Kansas. The grantor's...

Leavenworth County Forms
Leavenworth County Kansas Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for filling in a Kansas Quit Claim Deed

2. Completed Example of a Kansas Quit Claim Deed Form

3. Kansas Real Property Conveyance Form

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |