Mcpherson County, Kansas Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Mcpherson County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Mcpherson County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Mcpherson County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

McPherson County Register of Deeds 1
117 North Maple St., McPherson
8:00am-5:00pm M-F
Phone: (620) 241-5050
McPherson County Register of Deeds 1 117 North Maple St.,  McPherson, Kansas,  67460

Recording Information

Preparation Guidelines for Quit Claim Deeds in McPherson County
How to Create a Standard Quit Claim Deed for McPherson County, Kansas The recording statute in Kansas is a notice statute. A...

State Information

Signatures Required By Kansas State Statute on Quit Claim Deed Conveyances
The grantor is the only party to a quit claim deed that is required to subscribe (sign) the document in Kansas. The grantor's...

Mcpherson County Forms
Mcpherson County Kansas Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for filling in a Kansas Quit Claim Deed

2. Completed Example of a Kansas Quit Claim Deed Form

3. Kansas Real Property Conveyance Form

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |