Phillips County, Kansas Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Phillips County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Phillips County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Phillips County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Phillips County Register of Deeds
301 State St., Phillipsburg
8:00am-5:00pm M-F
Phone: (785) 543-6875
Phillips County Register of Deeds  301 State St., Phillipsburg, Kansas,  67661

Recording Information
No Information for Phillips County, Kansas at this time.

State Information

Signatures Required By Kansas State Statute on Quit Claim Deed Conveyances
The grantor is the only party to a quit claim deed that is required to subscribe (sign) the document in Kansas. The grantor's...

Phillips County Forms
Phillips County Kansas Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for filling in a Kansas Quit Claim Deed

2. Completed Example of a Kansas Quit Claim Deed Form

3. Kansas Real Property Conveyance Form

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |