Baker County, Oregon Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Baker County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Baker County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Baker County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Baker County Clerk
995 3rd St., Baker City
8:00am to 4:30pm.M-F
Phone: (541) 523-8207
Baker County Clerk  995 3rd St., Baker City, Oregon, 97814

Recording Information
No Information for Baker County, Oregon at this time.

State Information

Oregon State Statutes Regarding Quit Claim Deeds
93.110 Quit claim deed sufficient to pass estate. A deed of quit claim and release, of the form in common use, is sufficient ...

Baker County Forms
Baker County Oregon Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for Filling in an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

2. Oregon State Consideration Requirements.

3. Completed Example of an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |