Clatsop County, Oregon Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Clatsop County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Clatsop County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Clatsop County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Clatsop County Clerk
820 Exchange St., Astoria
8:30 to 4:00 Monday through Friday
Phone: (503) 325-8511
Clatsop County Clerk   820 Exchange St.,  Astoria, Oregon,  97103

Recording Information

Formatting Guidelines for Quit Claim Deeds in Clatsop County
Quit Claim Deed Requirements for Clatsop County, Oregon Real Property Quit claim deeds and other instruments relating to rea...

State Information

Oregon State Statutes Regarding Quit Claim Deeds
93.110 Quit claim deed sufficient to pass estate. A deed of quit claim and release, of the form in common use, is sufficient ...

Clatsop County Forms
Clatsop County Oregon Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for Filling in an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

2. Oregon State Consideration Requirements.

3. Completed Example of an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |