Coos County, Oregon Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Coos County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Coos County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Coos County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Coos County Clerk
250 North Baxter St., Coquille
8:00 AM – 12:00 noon; 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Phone: (541) 396-3121
Coos County Clerk   250 North Baxter St.,  Coquille, Oregon,  97423

Recording Information
No Information for Coos County, Oregon at this time.

State Information

Oregon State Statutes Regarding Quit Claim Deeds
93.110 Quit claim deed sufficient to pass estate. A deed of quit claim and release, of the form in common use, is sufficient ...

Coos County Forms
Coos County Oregon Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for Filling in an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

2. Oregon State Consideration Requirements.

3. Completed Example of an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |