Grant County, Oregon Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Grant County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Grant County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Grant County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Grant County Clerk
201 South Humbolt, Suite 290, Canyon City
8:30 to 4:30 M-F
Phone: (541) 575-1675
Grant County Clerk   201 South Humbolt, Suite 290, Canyon City, Oregon,  97820

Recording Information

Guidelines for Preparing a Quit Claim Deed for Property Located in Grant County
Formatting Guidelines for Quit Claim Deeds in Grant County, Oregon The County Clerk is the official keeper of all public rec...

State Information

Oregon State Statutes Regarding Quit Claim Deeds
93.110 Quit claim deed sufficient to pass estate. A deed of quit claim and release, of the form in common use, is sufficient ...

Grant County Forms
Grant County Oregon Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for Filling in an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

2. Oregon State Consideration Requirements.

3. Completed Example of an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |