Jackson County, Oregon Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Jackson County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Jackson County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Jackson County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Jackson County Clerk Jackson County Courthouse
10 South Oakdale, Medford
8:30am–4pm M-F/closed from 11:15-12:30
Phone: (541)774-6147 or 541-774-6152
Jackson County Clerk Jackson County Courthouse   10 South Oakdale,  Medford, Oregon,  97501

Recording Information
No Information for Jackson County, Oregon at this time.

State Information

Oregon State Statutes Regarding Quit Claim Deeds
93.110 Quit claim deed sufficient to pass estate. A deed of quit claim and release, of the form in common use, is sufficient ...

Jackson County Forms
Jackson County Oregon Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for Filling in an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

2. Oregon State Consideration Requirements.

3. Completed Example of an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |