Josephine County, Oregon Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Josephine County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Josephine County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Josephine County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Josephine County Clerk
500 NW 6th St., Grants Pass
8:30 to 4:30 M-F
Phone: (541) 474-5240
Josephine County Clerk  500 NW 6th St., Grants Pass, Oregon, 97526

Recording Information

Standardized Guidelines for Josephine County Quit Claim Deeds
Creating a Compliant Quit Claim Deed for Josephine County, Oregon Quit claim deeds and other instruments pertaining to real ...

State Information

Oregon State Statutes Regarding Quit Claim Deeds
93.110 Quit claim deed sufficient to pass estate. A deed of quit claim and release, of the form in common use, is sufficient ...

Josephine County Forms
Josephine County Oregon Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for Filling in an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

2. Oregon State Consideration Requirements.

3. Completed Example of an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |