Klamath County, Oregon Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Klamath County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Klamath County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Klamath County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Klamath County Clerk
305 Main St., Klamath Falls
8:00am to 4:00pm.M-F
Phone: (541) 883-5134
Klamath County Clerk  305 Main St.,  Klamath Falls, Oregon, 97601

Recording Information

Creating Quit Claim Documents that are Compliant with Klamath County Recording Requirements
Quit Claim Deed Recording Requirements in Klamath County, Oregon The County Clerk’s Office records quit claim deeds that ...

State Information

Oregon State Statutes Regarding Quit Claim Deeds
93.110 Quit claim deed sufficient to pass estate. A deed of quit claim and release, of the form in common use, is sufficient ...

Klamath County Forms
Klamath County Oregon Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for Filling in an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

2. Oregon State Consideration Requirements.

3. Completed Example of an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |