Lane County, Oregon Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Lane County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Lane County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Lane County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Lane County Clerk
125 East 8th Ave., Eugene
9am - noon and 1pm - 4pm M-F
Phone: 541-682-3654
Lane County Clerk  125 East 8th Ave.,  Eugene, Oregon,  97401

Recording Information

Formatting a Quit Claim Deed Document for Recording in Lane County
Format for a Standard Quit Claim Deed in Lane County, Oregon The Real Property Recording Department quit claim deeds and man...

State Information

Oregon State Statutes Regarding Quit Claim Deeds
93.110 Quit claim deed sufficient to pass estate. A deed of quit claim and release, of the form in common use, is sufficient ...

Lane County Forms
Lane County Oregon Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for Filling in an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

2. Oregon State Consideration Requirements.

3. Completed Example of an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |