Malheur County, Oregon Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Malheur County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Malheur County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Malheur County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Malheur County Clerk
251 B St. West, Suite 4, Vale
8:30 to 5:00 M-F
Phone: (541) 473-5151
Malheur County Clerk  251 B St. West, Suite 4,  Vale, Oregon, 97918

Recording Information

Malheur County Information Regarding the Creating and Recording of Quit Claim Deed Forms
How to Create a Standard Quit Claim Deed for Malheur County, Oregon Quit claim deeds that affect title to real property si...

State Information

Oregon State Statutes Regarding Quit Claim Deeds
93.110 Quit claim deed sufficient to pass estate. A deed of quit claim and release, of the form in common use, is sufficient ...

Malheur County Forms
Malheur County Oregon Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for Filling in an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

2. Oregon State Consideration Requirements.

3. Completed Example of an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |