Wallowa County, Oregon Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Wallowa County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Wallowa County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Wallowa County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Wallowa County Clerk
101 South River St., Enterprise
8:30 to 5:00 M-F
Phone: (541) 426-4543 Ext. 15
Wallowa County Clerk   101 South River St.,  Enterprise, Oregon, 97828

Recording Information
No Information for Wallowa County, Oregon at this time.

State Information

Oregon State Statutes Regarding Quit Claim Deeds
93.110 Quit claim deed sufficient to pass estate. A deed of quit claim and release, of the form in common use, is sufficient ...

Wallowa County Forms
Wallowa County Oregon Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for Filling in an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

2. Oregon State Consideration Requirements.

3. Completed Example of an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |