Wasco County, Oregon Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Wasco County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Wasco County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Wasco County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Wasco County Clerk
511 Washington St., Room 201, The Dalles
9:00 a.m.-noon, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Phone: (541) 506-2530
Wasco County Clerk   511 Washington St., Room 201,  The Dalles, Oregon,  97058

Recording Information

Quit Claim Document Formatting Requirements in Wasco County Oregon
Making a Quit Claim Deed in Wasco County, Oregon Using Proper Document Format Quit claim deeds and other instruments related...

State Information

Oregon State Statutes Regarding Quit Claim Deeds
93.110 Quit claim deed sufficient to pass estate. A deed of quit claim and release, of the form in common use, is sufficient ...

Wasco County Forms
Wasco County Oregon Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. Guidelines for Filling in an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

2. Oregon State Consideration Requirements.

3. Completed Example of an Oregon Quit Claim Deed

4. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |