Campbell County, South Dakota Quit Claim Deed Recording

Home Forms Information Recording Forum
Campbell County Quit Claim Deed Information. Once a quit claim deed that meets the requirements of Campbell County is completed, signed, delivered and accepted by the grantee it can then be recorded. A deed should only be recorded in Campbell County if the subject property is located in this county.
Recorder Offices

Campbell County Register of Deeds
P.O. Box 148, Mound City
8:00 to 4:00 Monday through Friday
Phone: (605) 955-3505
Campbell County Register of Deeds   P.O. Box 148, Mound City, South Dakota,  57646

Recording Information
No Information for Campbell County, South Dakota at this time.

State Information

Common South Dakota Transfer Fee Exemptions
Transfer Fee Exemptions from real estate transfer fee: The fee imposed by does not apply to the transfer of title if: (1) ...

Campbell County Forms
Campbell County South Dakota Quit Claim Deed Forms
1. South Dakota - Certificate of Property Value with Instructions

2. Transfer Tax Exemptions and Recording Information

3. County Specific Quit Claim Deed Form

4. Guidelines for Filling in a South Dakota Quit Claim Deed

5. Completed Example of a South Dakota Quitclaim Deed

Copyright 1997 - 2014 TheEasyDeeds, LLC, All Rights Reserved | 1445 Industrial Parkway, Akron, OH 44310 | Contact Us | Terms of Use |